MICROSOFT AZURE DEVELOPERS.
We are strengthening our skilled team at least with two hands-on Azure Developers. Our business is rapidly growing in the areas of smart integrations and other PaaS (Platform as a Service) capabilities of Azure. Customers see PaaS as a great opportunity to boost business and respond to changes in business requirements. That’s why we appreciate your passion for the latest technologies of Azure and your understanding to provide value added for customer using scalable and standardized approaches. You are also eager to learn more and want to become a high-level expert with Azure technology.
As a member of team, you are contributing actively for ideas of better implementation and business process automation of our customers. You are born to work agile and committed to follow CD/CI routines keeping your standards high. You are ready to design and implement cloud solutions with optimal components and expandability. To put it short – You’ll represent a topline Azure Professionalism for our clients and you’ll be one of the key persons of our tech team.
We offer you assignments around top-notch technologies, clients who appreciate your professionalism, highly skilled tech pros to support you and your career, company that enables your creativity and listens to you, and in addition – incentivizing salary model that encourages you to aim high. In addition, basic benefits for all employees can be found from here.
We are looking for candidates with the following abilities:
– At least 5 years development experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework or similar. .NET Core experience is considered an advantage.
– At least 2 years’ experience in development and working with Azure or AWS. Utilization and adoption of App Services in wide range of cloud and hybrid solutions is considered an advantage.
– Familiarity with Azure relational and non-relational data stores, Azure Functions, Logic Apps and API Management services. Demonstrated implementation of API services using modern cloud stack is considered an advantage.
– Understanding of container technologies and microservices
– Strong problem-solving skills and application design proficiency
– Commitment to high quality code with good development practices
– Fluent written and spoken English, good communication skills
– Current Azure Certifications, or passed tests aiming to have certification in Azure technology is considered an advantage
Contact and additional information about job:
Timo Kaleva, Software Architect, +358 40 822 1002, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marko Nenonen, CEO, +358 40 502 4566, email@example.com